Top Aruba Art & Culture
32 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "Michael Angelo was the best!! Very knowledgeable, kind & fun tour guide!! The tour itself was very educational and awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "i love the area of Santa Cruz and baby beach. I fall in love with Aruba beautiful island and the most we like it ,was our tour guide Mr Curtis wonderful man he really loves his country we went to a very expectacular areas of Arubo . God bless this wonderful Island"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Jason was very professional, well informed and quite knowledgeable. My group of 17 thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot about your beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Tour! A highlight of our trip. We plan on going back to Aruba in a few years and will take tour again to get the “Whole Story” on the murals that will be painted 3 now and then."
* A traveler said: "Delphi was a great guide. He has a lively personality and customized our private tour to exactly what we wanted to see. He went the extra mile and we were taken on a spacious clean air conditioned van. If you want the best to see the island go with Delfi"
* A traveler said: "The buses were very cool and comfortable. the ride was very smooth. I would recommend to anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Beach (tour guide name) was AMAZING!! I got a 1 on 1 experience! Very friendly & very educated about Arubian history. Best part of my trip was just the walking & talking w/ him. Def will book again."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I booked this excursion and were not disappointed. Everything was great especially the crew. They were extremely attentive to everyone and made everyone was accounted for prior to departing to the next destination. Not only would I highly recommend it but my friend and I are planning to do it again when we come back to Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Great fun with friendly guides, very charismatic and helpful. Highly recommend if want to go snorkeling without purchasing the equipment"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Upgrade to experience the Sea Trek..it’s a must!!! Great photo memories. Looking to get super wet.. try the banana boat ride for fast speed and hold on tight"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. It satisfied all my beauty & art craves...To know that independent artist created such works of art amazed me...My tour guide was excellent & had tons of knowledge on the background of each mural, artist & the technique..."
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain and his crew were very friendly and drinks were plentiful. We had a great time and the sunset was gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "This was awesome experience to learn about Aruba's food & culture. There were awesome drinks and our tour guide Eddy was a really chill guy. Would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "The trails over the rock mountains was awesome. The rocky terrain was different for me as I’ve been on jungle ATV terrains but it was great! I had an adrenaline rush having the UTV at all different angles over the mountains. Our guide was great and informational. The multiple stops and places were picturesque, great memories!"
* A traveler said: "Ruben was a great guide. We had a lot of fun seeing things on the island we hadnt visited before on our many trips to the island"
* A traveler said: "URI our tour guide was top notch! He aimed to please, was very informative and made us feel like family."
* A traveler said: "To sum it up properly… one big hand if applause to Momma! She was popping! Loved the whole experience. Saw Aruba nightlife in a nutshell! Lots of fun . I travel solo but had friends in a bit ! Happy island Aruba ! Love you Momma! Amazing! Barman, Dj , driver ! Mwah !"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a guide and driver who was just wonderful. Trip was informative as well as fun. Baby beach was great and although it was a couples day for us....this is a great place for family fun."
* A traveler said: "Every aspect of tour was amazing The tour guide Dolfi was very knowledgeable and a delight Really got to see differ parts of Aruba"
* A traveler said: "trip was great. Driver was great and took us to great spots to see things and take pictures. This tour allows the wind to blow through the bus and really puts you in the Aruba mood."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed Fed.He is not an impersonator.He sings Sinatra sings in his own unique way.I love the music of Sinatra.He is also personable and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so personable and friendly that we felt grateful to have her as our guide. She kept the vehicle and air conditioning running for our comfort and took photos of us with our camera along the tour. We learned so much and truly enjoyed ourselves."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley