Top Arizona Classes & Workshops
23 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience from start to finish! Highly recommend for a trip to the Grand Canyon, paired with the bus tour and lunch, was a perfect stress free day!"
* A traveler said: "It was such a great experience learning all about the desert and the history of the land. Our tour was fun, personal and informative. We would definitely recommend the Segway tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Jim conducted a most informative and interesting tour. We were lucky to be with a great group, too. This word requirement for the review is a bit much, don’t you think?"
* A traveler said: "Tara was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgeable about the city. Had a lot of fun exploring Jerome."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! It was very interactive with the goats. You could do as much or as little yoga as you wanted."
* A traveler said: "Had a really good time hunting and exploring. It was a great date idea. Tara was easy to communicate with."
* A traveler said: "I can't put into words how amazing this tour was, I'd do it over again just for the sightseeing and great conversation. Allie, the tour guide, did an amazing job of entertaining and making a peaceful and relaxing environment for me. The painting session was a new experience I would love to recreate with my kids at home, it was easy to follow but at the same time rewarding and I ended up making something that I will keep forever. Thank you again for this amazing tour. I will be recommending it to all my loved ones who plan on visiting Arizona."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mogollon Rim
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Phoenix Zoo
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Desert View Drive
- Hualapai Ranch
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Red Rock State Park
- Camelback Mountain
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Chase Field
- Wilson Mountain
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas