Top Arizona Art & Culture
231 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "Fun! Beautifull! Breath taking! Exciting! Relaxing! Definitely a do-over. The train was clean. Well maintained. Staff was enjoyable and informative. Facilities, store, and station were great."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bear, was wonderful! Showed us all the features and helped us take the perfect pictures. He was very attentive to my husband and me as we are senior citizens. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Josephine told interesting ghost stories and she kept a good pace. My son, 13 as well as the other children and adults on the tour all seem to have had an entertaining night. It was well worth $20/adult."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative about the topography and history of Arizona. She was a good driver and had lots of enthusiasm even though it was a long day. We especially enjoyed our experience through Canyon X with our guide, Jordan, who was very knowledgeable and who took great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Stanton was professional and knowledgeable of the area’s history. We really appreciated learning more about Sedona when stopping for a quick break. Great attention to safety as well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was AMAZING from start to finish. The staff was GREAT and made it easy to book, transportation worry free and a great 1st experience."
* A traveler said: "Al was an enthusiastic and excellent guide who gave us a great tour. He provided much local history and information about the areas we saw on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was fantastic! Service was great. If you want a great flight over the Grand Canyon Maverick is the way to go"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not to be missed! We could not have asked for a better guide and the tour was out of this world! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas