Top Arezzo Art & Culture
21 results | All Arezzo Tours
* A traveler said: "Maria was lovely! She welcomed us into her home and showed us step by step how to make tagliatelle and ravioli using all fresh ingredients. We then cooked it in the kitchen too, ready to eat! She also took us on to the roof to take in the beautiful Tuscan hill views before we delved into our meal! We sat down to eat, along with extra dishes she had previously prepared and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and conversation with Maria! Very intimate and very authentic... a true Italian cooking class! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Family ran winery- incredibly welcoming and such passion into all that they do! First wine maker / Sommelier we’ve encountered and it was so perfect!"
* A traveler said: "As beginners, we really enjoyed the experience. Our guide was very informative and the wine was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and surpassed our expectations. Marco is a dedicated photographer and will be just the right person to help you discover Tuscany and improve your photographic skills."
* A traveler said: "Laura gave us an amazing tour of Cortona, sharing her enthusiasm & love of the area mixed with her knowledge of its history. All 4 of us enjoyed the conversation with her and the ability to have our many questions answered. Much better than a large group tour. We went several days into our visit, and she showed us areas we hadn't found in our own."