* A traveler said: "Pedro was a fantastic guide! He and Eduardo (our driver) made sure that we had a comfortable and enjoyable time. Although we got a little stuck in the mud in the morning (there was a freak accident on the highway that we tried to circumvent off-road), they ensured that we made up for lost time. We even got to see some condors in flight, which was a real highlight. Well worth the money and the early morning!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative and helpful. Keep in mind this is a one day experience and they pack alot in. If you want more time I suggest doing a two-three day experience. The bus was very comfortable as well!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this trip.|Everything was on time. Jane has very good English and huge knowledge. She is extremely friendly and helpful. |Views are unbelievable! We were very lucky to see condors. Colca Canyon is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour very much. 10 passenger van, very clean. Our guide spoke English, he was knowledgeable about the area and history. Overnight accommodations were charming and comfortable. We spotted several Condors, alpacas and other wildlife. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour started too early 3:00 AM sharp! but it ended at a very good time back in Arequipa City.|Everything was excellent. The tour, the guide, the driver, the breakfast and the lunch.|The Colca was everyting I expected.|The thermal baths are also highly recommended.|Thanks very much!!!|Juan Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with local history of the colca canyon and the local people with a few encounters of wildlife, and incredible landscapes"
* A traveler said: "This is a great trip for those who are looking for something to do for a few hours. During this tour, we got to learn about the volcanic material that was used to build certain parts of Arequipa. Also, while driving we learned about the different volcanoes nearby. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The 4 hour experience (hotel pick up, drove to river, and drive back to hotel) was fun and easy. The river is just enough fun to feel exhilarating but it is not scary at all if you are even remotely fit and active. Our guide 'Hunter' was great at instruction and everything felt safe and organized. The waterproof equipment means that you won't wet your own clothes.. they might be a bit smelly as they are used by all guests but if you can live with that you are golden! A great afternoon for $25 each!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic The Guides very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They was very good. The lodge where we slept was very comfortable. The drivers skills were amazing, we felt safe and comfortable under care of your peoples."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cayma District
- La Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)
- Sachaca District
- Founder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)
- El Misti Volcano
- Basilica Cathedral of Arequipa
- Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)
- Chachani Volcano
- Moral House (Casa de Moral)
- Sabandía District
- Sabandía Mill (Molino de Sabandía)
- Historic Centre of Arequipa
- Plaza de Armas
- Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina)
- Colca Canyon (Canon del Colca)
- Recoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon