Saved to wishlist!
Sort by: Featured
Get to know the rain forest around Arecibo on this adventure tour through the Taino Indians' ancient homeland. With a guide in the lead to ensure your comfort and safety, float down the river through canyons while body rafting. Explore the river caves and hike through the tropical forest with a small group of 10 people or fewer, learning about the biodiversity and geology of the private nature reserve as you travel. All equipment and instruction included, as well as round-trip transportation from San Juan.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Arecibo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Arecibo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What tours in Arecibo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Arecibo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island