Rising from the jungle as the star of the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park, the Angkor Wat temple complex is a 12th-century engineering marvel that tops many adventure travelers’ bucket lists and justifies a trip to Southeast Asia all on its own. Every surface is covered in intricate carvings and details that don’t disappoint—nymphs dance on columns in shadowy hallways, serpent-topped balustrades line the moat, and huge, chiseled bas-reliefs wrap the outer walls, depicting Khmer Empire battles. The site’s colossal size reflects its ambition, intended as a microcosm of the universe. Nonetheless, it’s difficult to get lost here, with the complex arranged on three tiers.
Tours and tickets to Experience Angkor Wat
What are Angkor Wat hours of operation?
Should I book Angkor Wat tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Angkor Wat 2021?
What's the best way to experience Angkor Wat?
- Private 03 Day Tour- Fully experienced Trip to Ancient Temples
- 3 Days -Guided tour of All Major Temples and Kulen Mountain Waterfall
- 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea
- 3-Days Major Temples & Kulen Mount Waterfall
Things to do near Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam