Angel Stadium Tours and Activities
Baseball fans will surely want to visit the stunning Angel Stadium, one of the finest ballparks in America and home to the major league Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. The Angels pack in huge crowds inside the Big A, which is a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disneyland. Watching a game here is not only an exhilarating experience, but it’s also a scenic one, as you have prime views San Gabriel and Santa Ana Mountains.
The main entrance to Angel Stadium includes two giant Angels hats. Outside home plate gate is a full-sized brick infield complete with regulation pitcher's mound and lighted bases. The most notable feature, however, is the “California Spectacular" in which geysers erupt and a stream cascades down a mountainside covered with real trees and artificial rocks, right behind the left-center field fence.
You can buy same-day bleacher tickets to a game at Angel Stadium during the baseball season, from April to October. If you can, purchase tickets in advance, especially late in the season.
Tours and Activities to Experience Angel Stadium
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona