Presidente Figueiredo Tours and Activities
Known as the Land of Waterfalls, the town of Presidente Figueiredo is a hub for Brazil’s natural wonders. Close proximity to the picturesque Sanctuary and Iracema falls, as well as its rushing rivers, jungle treks and dark caves make it the perfect destination for travelers seeking ecological escapism.
Visitors can hire a guide and explore the falls with local experts who are well informed about the plants, animals and landscape of the region. Or they can hop a taxi from the bus station and venture into the woods alone—a popular choice among visitors to Presidente Figueiredo.
A network of challenging trails winds through the thick forests surrounding the town, which was founded in 1981, and while most of these paths are free to visitors, several that enter private property may require travelers to pay a nominal fee. In addition to hiking, visitors can explore some of the popular caves near Presidente Figueiredo, including Arara, a local favorite that’s located near Iracema Falls.
Tours and Activities to Experience Presidente Figueiredo
No results found.How about something else?See all Amazon tours
- Things to do in Manaus
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Paramaribo
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil