Top Amalfi Coast Classes & Workshops
106 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with Rocco and Carla! They were really friendly and told us a lot about italian cuisine. The food was amazing and they shared all the recipes, so we can make it ourselves when we're back at home. We would definitely recommend this workshop!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with excellent teachers. Very small classes so lots of individual attention. We made ravioli, aubergine parmigiana, caprese salad and a dessert which we ate with a bottle of wine followed by limoncello. Lots of laughs and lovely atmosphere. Perfect day out and highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "We booked this excursion last minute Joe our driver was excellent, took the time sopped for photo stops, took us to an amazing restaurant overlooking the sea, we were not rushed and had an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Giacomo is an excellent guide, both in telling the history of the food of the Amalfi coast as well as guiding us through the cooking class."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Learning from an amazing chef in a clean comfortable environment. Spent time together with family and new friends. This was a return after 6 years. Totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Guide was very enthusiastic and engaging! Hiking Mt Vesuvius was an amazing experience w great views. And we liked Herculaneum more than Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "This couple was great. They were easy to understand and it was fun. I highly recommend doing this as it was one of my more enjoyable bookings."
* A traveler said: "Does a cooking class by a very bubbly yet feisty Italian woman get any better? We visited Sorrento on our honeymoon and couldn’t have picked a better activity. The food was delicious and inspired us to further our cooking knowledge. Thank you Carmen!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had never been to a cooking class before and it was excellent! Him not being a cook and myself only having been for the last couple of years both had an equally enjoyable experience. Everything was well explained and the end result was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for grate experience. Now I“ll try to do pizza in home for friends. Strong recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Alfonso was an amazing tour guide, would definitely do it again, the blue grotto is not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. As other reviews say, you are in the car a lot but the views are stunning as you go. It’s a twisty mountain road and there is a lot to see in just one day. So set your expectations accordingly. Unlike others, we did have flexibility in our schedule but once again expect that you have 8 hours to work with overall. Our driver and guide were great!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "We toured Pompeii last year. Booked this tour this week and found it better than Pompeii. The ruins are more intact due to less destruction. You can visualize how the city looked. Norwell our guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "Me and my sisters spent our lunch time making our very own stonebaked pizza, instructed by a lovely and knowledgeable chef. It was an amazing experience and a beautiful setting."
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour that we had during our stay in Italy! Enrique' was an excellent tour guide and very flexible. He is knowledgable about the region and made excellent lunch reservations and taxi reservations for us on Capri. He is the BEST!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day touring the Amalfi coast. Rino, our driver turned up promptly, the vehicle was clean and comfortable and he is an excellent driver. Rino was courteous, and accommodating and planned the day according to our needs, enabling us to see and do everything we wanted, within a limited amount of time. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We loved learning about the olive oil process and especially loved tasting all of the varieties! Susy was an absolute delight!"
* A traveler said: "Book this!!! Relax, learn a bit about Italian cuisine and how to cook. Anna is great and very welcoming. It feels like you are cooking in your home. You will not be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Via Capo
- Punta del Capo
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia