Top Alsace Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Likely To Sell Out
2 results | All Alsace Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend a full day exploring the beautiful French wine region of Alsace during a day trip from Strasbourg. Follow the Alsace Wine Route to visit charming villages like Dambach-la-Ville, Ribeauvillé, Mittelbergheim and Riquewihr. Stop at three different wineries to sample some of the wines the Alsace is famous for, including Gewürztraminer and Riesling. Learn about the region from an expert guide, and enjoy personal attention in a small group limited to eight people.
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see. With our walking tours, you’ll skip the mundane historical tours and discover the city through a local’s eyes. Experience a tour that will transform the way you travel to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Our local guides (Lokafyers) are passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. Since Lokafyers are not professional guides and tour occasionally, they provide an experience that’s authentic and personal, like a friend showing you around their city. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Alsace are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alsace experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Alsace are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Alsace may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Grande Île
- La Petite France
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Place Gutenberg
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders