Top Alsace Fun & Games
Saved to wishlist!
Fun & Games
Costume Dress Up Experiences
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Escape the Room
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
Food & Drink Classes
4 results | All Alsace Tours
Sort by: Featured
Want to spend a fun and nice time with family or friends? Going out and discovering a city while playing? Play an Urban Escape Game with this game: walk around and let yourself be guided by the mobile application which will lead you to the different points of interest where you will have to solve puzzles and / or carry out missions! In a team of up to 6 people, you will only need your smartphone to embark on the adventure. Explore differently: play an urban Escape Game!
A course made up of around thirty environments accessible to all, where the visitor becomes the actor of his visit. Self-service tastings. Virtual demonstration on a giant screen with 2 master chocolatiers. A photo terminal equipped with costumes to immortalize your passage. And much more !
Are you looking to organize a team building for your teams? INNOV'events takes care of everything! Increase the performance of your teams through your event. Weld your employees with team building in your image. Organize a team building to your image, thanks to your agency INNOV'events! We will find an original animation to your values. Your guests will remember your event for a long time!
In a friendly atmosphere, get together with friends or family to discover the secrets of our master chocolatier. Chocolate offers so many possibilities! You will have the pleasure of reproducing your own personalized chocolate bars at home with ease. The service includes the 45-minute chocolate workshop and 1h30 audio-guided tour of the museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fun & Games in Alsace?
The best Fun & Games in Alsace according to Viator travelers are:
What Fun & Games in Alsace are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alsace experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Place Gutenberg
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Grande Île
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- La Petite France
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders