* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip with nice guide. All locations were beautiful. The day was well paced with enough time at each stop."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us the best tour. I would recommend it to anyone who likes nature and fun at the same time!!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful. The views were stunning and even this scared of heights person did well. The glass on the bridge was very clear and we could see bighorn sheep grazing under the bridge."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and tour. Arnel was a wonderful guide. He was attentive to all our requests and doubts. The van was clean and sanitized. All the covid restrictions were followed. The Tyrrell Museum is a wonderful place to visit, but also the city of Drumheller. It is amazing to see all the city involved with the dinosaur theme. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! My teenager would like to do it again👍! Horses are pretty good and well trained!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area
- Banff Gondola
- West Edmonton Mall
- Victoria Glacier
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- Moraine Lake
- Maligne Lake
- Yoho National Park
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
- Calaway Park
- Columbia Icefield
- Jasper SkyTram
- Fraser River
- Peyto Lake
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Calgary Tower
- Mt. Edith Cavell
- Icefields Parkway (Highway 93)
- Athabasca Glacier
- Calgary Zoo
- Fort Calgary
- Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Banff Lake Louise
- Kicking Horse River
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico